:)

sâmbătă, 3 aprilie 2010

Aleatorii2

Time, make it go faster, or just rewind to back when i'm wrapped in your arms. esti o parte din mine. i'll think of you every step of the way. Spune-i sangelui ce trebuie sa simta. sunt emo azi... .arata-i mainii ce mana sa prinda.  . I'll use your light to guide the way,  'cause all I think about is you. I need your love to hold me up. You know I'd die just to hold you. . take me by the hand and tell me you would take me anywhere. One pair of candy lips and your bubblegum tongue. trezeste-ma sau hai sa ne imaginam pe viu. close my eyes, hold me tight and bury me deep inside your heart. Mana ta se lasa, se lasa mangaiata. I wanna hold you high. Sha la la la la. e atat de bine ca nu-mi mai trebuie nici macar de mancare. printre culori ma vezi cum zambesc la soare. o sa-mi fie rau. in orice razboi e mai usor in doi. Mana ta, langa a mea. iti dau randez-vous, sa facem ce vrei tu. sopteste-mi la ureche tot ce stii tu mai frumos.
 .  where are you?I need you. You give me just a taste, so I want more. iar vantul adie usor leganandu-ti parul. doar stelele sa stie ca ai sosit. We all want love and happiness. can't help but wait. cea mai mica atingere poate avea un efect extraordinar. To see you smile just for me. Too much, too long. All I feel is that I need you. And I miss you, been far away for far too long. I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go. give anything, but I won't give up. Something beautiful is happening inside for me, something sensual, it's full of fire and mystery,I feel hypnotised. You give me feelings that I adore. who do you love? . Just because she makes you feel wrong she don´t mean to be mean or hurt you on purpose, boy.  . ce fel de joc e asta?as vrea sa stiu, ca as juca si eu pana nu e prea tarziu. fara reguli, fara bagaj in placeri sa te lasi. You got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real. guilty. Countless lovers under cover of the street. Someone like you. She took my heart, I think she took my soul. And it's coming closer. Do you think of me where am I now. In the dark of the night I can hear you calling my name. So the time we shared it was precious to me. it's gonna make you love me. Everyone noticed, everyone has seen the signs. I know they're watching. the dark of the alley. I got lost in the sounds. Kiss me so sweet and so so-o-oft. You are the massacre, the massacist, the tease and you're captivating , standing in front of me. This story's going somewhere. in mine in soapta. And under red lights. Change the colors of the sky. Love will find you.    ...What about now?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu